Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sniper Mittens aka Trigger Finger Mittens aka Cycling Mitts

My boyfriend claims I made two left hands. I don't believe him. I can't tell how close the color here is to the real deal but IRL they are the color of Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc.


Project Deets: Pattern from here. I made these a couple years ago, so I really don't remember much about them. I know that the yarn is some Elsebeth Lavold angora stuff and that I used size 4 dpns. Or maybe they were 6's?? AH! Don't listen to me. My boyfriend still wears them, if that means anything at all.

I've been making a ton of mittens lately and I'm bored with it! I kinda just feel like casting on for a GINORMOUS cream scarf/cowl with huge gauge. It's really inconvenient that the boredom with mittens struck while I have 45% of a pair finished. Is anyone interested in paying me for some red mittens with white hearts on them? I think money would motivate me.

In other news, my boyfriend's little sister is learning how to knit and she just texted me that she's making headbands and trying to teach her cousin! I indirectly birthed a new knitter! Almost! She's googling youtube videos about casting on as I write this :]

No comments:

Post a Comment